Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 November 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 25 to 35 knots with gusts to 45 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming west 15 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind light Monday.
Temperatures minus 6 falling to minus 12 Monday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 November 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 November 2021 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary trough located east of
At 1:00 a.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
At 1:00 p.m. EST Monday deepening low 1000 mb located east of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday deepening low 996 mb located over Nova
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: