Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 01 December 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots increasing to west 30 to 40 this morning then diminishing to west 20 to 30 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light Friday morning then increasing to east 15 to 25 Friday afternoon.
Flurries ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 5 near midnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 10:38 AM EST 01 December 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 1 December 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
western Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: