Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 July 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming east 15 Monday morning.
Showers beginning early this evening and ending Monday morning. Fog forming late overnight and dissipating Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 July 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 July 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
north-south over the Great Lakes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: