Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 September 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to east 15 knots early Monday morning and to east 15 to 25 late Monday morning.
Showers Monday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 6:07 PM EDT 25 September 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 September 2022 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing low located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Lake Huron to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located from Lake Huron to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: