Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 19 April 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this morning then increasing to east 10 to 20 overnight. Wind diminishing to light near noon Tuesday then increasing to west 10 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 19 April 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Ungava Bay to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Labrador Coast to Cape
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located over Lake Superior
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday cold front located from Sept-Îles to New
Brunswick then to the East Coast of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: