Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 15 November 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 20 knots becoming west 15 to 25 near noon then increasing to west 30 to 40 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to west 20 to 30 near noon Saturday.
Flurries ending Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
High today zero. Low tonight minus 11. High Saturday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 15 November 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 15 November 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1004 mb located southeast of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 976 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1029 mb located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday high 1039 mb located over southwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: