Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 08 December 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots increasing to west 25 to 35 early this morning then diminishing to west 15 to 25 near noon Friday. Wind becoming west 15 Friday evening.
Drizzle ending early this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in drizzle.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 11 overnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 08:17 AM EST 08 December 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 8 December 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. EST Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: