Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 March 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 25 to 35 knots diminishing to west 15 to 25 this morning then increasing to west 25 to 35 this evening. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 25 Tuesday morning then becoming west 10 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Flurries beginning late this afternoon and ending overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
High today minus 5. Low tonight minus 12. High Tuesday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 25 March 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 March 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located from Labrador to Lake
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing cold front located from
Newfoundland to Lake Ontario.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located from Lake Superior to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Lake Ontario to Prince
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: