Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots increasing to west 30 to 40 near noon and to west 40 to 50 near midnight. Wind diminishing to west 30 to 40 Sunday morning and to west 20 to 30 Sunday evening.
Periods of snow ending near noon Sunday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 11.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 23 January 2021
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 23 January 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 986 mb located east of the Strait of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday dissipating low 994 mb located over Cape
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 976 mb located east of the Strait of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: