Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 January 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind east 20 to 30 knots diminishing to east 10 to 20 this morning and to light early this afternoon. Wind increasing to west 10 to 20 late this afternoon and to west 20 to 30 this evening. Wind west 20 to 30 Monday.
Periods of snow ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
High today minus 13. Low tonight minus 20. High Monday minus 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 January 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1004 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday departing low 993 mb located over southern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from the Great Lakes to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: