Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 September 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to east 15 to 20 after midnight. Wind diminishing to west 10 to 15 near noon Saturday.
Showers Saturday morning. Showers Saturday evening. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 September 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday low 996 mb located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 995 mb located west of Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: