Issued 10:00 AM ADT 10 June 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming westerly 10 to 15 knots this evening. Wind westerly 10 to 15 Sunday.
Fog patches dissipating near noon.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 10 June 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 10 June 2023
Monday Wind southwesterly 10 to 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots veering to southerly 25.
Wednesday Wind southwesterly 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 10 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 9 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4701N 5520W to 4550N 5300W to 4700N 4800W to 5055N 4705W to 5725N
5245W to 5855N 5420W to 5945N 5010W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5012N 6108W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 10 June 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 994 mb located off the Avalon Peninsula.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday low 987 mb located east of Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: