Issued 03:30 PM ADT 24 June 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind westerly 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight then increasing to northerly 25 to 30 Monday morning.
Periods of rain beginning late overnight and ending Monday afternoon. Fog patches dissipating Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 June 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4706N 5507W to 4600N 5300W to 4700N 4715W to 4800N 4630W to 5700N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5031N 5940W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5822W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 24 June 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located from Banquereau to Prince
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing trough located over the Grand
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 1007 mb located over the southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday low 998 mb located over Sable Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: