Issued 03:30 PM ADT 30 June 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early Friday morning then increasing to south 10 to 15 near noon Friday. Wind increasing to south 20 Friday evening.
Fog patches forming Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:45 PM EDT 30 June 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 1 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4705N 5305W to 4925N 4830W to 5340N 4810W to 5655N 5120W to 5635N
4750W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 1 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5125N 5805W to Newfoundland near 5040N 5715W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 30 June 2022 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1015 mb located over northwestern
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday departing low 1011 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
the western Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Friday dissipating ridge located over the eastern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: