Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 May 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight then increasing to westerly 15 Wednesday afternoon. Wind increasing to northwest 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Showers beginning late overnight and ending early Wednesday evening. Fog forming late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6015W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5705W. Sea ice north of the
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 May 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4637N 5334W to 4600N 5300W to 4545N 4630W to 4645N 4545W to 4745N
4545W to 5100N 4730W to 5300N 4815W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 May estimated from Quebec near
5034N 5930W to Newfoundland near 4939N 5757W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 May 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing ridge located over the
southeastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough from low located over the
St. Lawrence River extending westward.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday low located over Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low located over Banquereau.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: