Issued 03:30 PM ADT 18 June 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this evening then backing to southerly 20 Saturday morning.
Showers and fog patches Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 18 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
5011N 5637W to 5020N 5355W to 5210N 5300W to 5450N 5200W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5805W to 5850N 4715W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5838W to Newfoundland near 5029N 5727W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 18 June 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary low 996 mb located over
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1016 mb located south of Laurentian Fan.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday dissipating low 1015 mb located over
the southwestern Grand Banks.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: