Issued 03:30 PM ADT 16 September 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots veering to northeast 15 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers beginning near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 16 September 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 17 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5206N 5543W to 5145N 5430W to 5230N 5000W to 5330N 5000W to
5700N 5500W to 6100N 5800W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 16 September 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary low 1005 mb located east
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday approaching ridge located northwest of
the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: