Issued 03:30 PM ADT 21 July 2019
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots becoming northerly 15 near midnight then diminishing to light Monday morning.
Showers late this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers beginning Monday evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 21 July 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5405W to 4510N 5335W to 4500N 5045W to 5300N 5015W to 5515N
5105W to 6045N 5945W to 6240N 5600W to 5845N 4800W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6030W to Newfoundland near 4858N 5827W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 21 July 2019 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located west of the Maritimes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located over the southern Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: