Issued 03:00 AM ADT 03 October 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 25 to 30 knots veering to east 20 to 25 near midnight. Wind east 20 to 25 Tuesday.
Showers Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 2 October 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
5033N 5616W to 5015N 4745W to 5200N 4745W to 5600N 5100W to 5845N
5545W to 6010N 5210W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5139N 5638W to Newfoundland near 5126N 5618W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 3 October 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday By 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located south of
the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today building ridge located from Ontario to the
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located from the
Great Lakes to the Grand Banks.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:40 AM ADT 3 October 2022 An elongated trough of low pressure south of the marine district will
remain nearly stationary today and Tuesday. Strong to gale force
northeasterlies over southwestern waters will persist through the
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank, West Scotian Slope and East Scotian Slope -
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: