Issued 03:30 PM ADT 24 August 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northerly 20 knots veering to northeast 20 early this evening. Wind northeast 20 Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 August 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
5015N 5635W to 5015N 5240W to 5500N 5220W to 5600N 5300W to 6140N
5940W to 6330N 5700W to 5820N 4800W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Aug estimated from Newfoundland
near 5027N 5726W to Quebec near 5109N 5838W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 24 August 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today high 1029 mb located near the Great Lakes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday high 1029 mb located over New Brunswick.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary low 1016 mb located south
of West Scotian Slope.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: