Issued 10:00 AM ADT 22 June 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind south 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 near noon then increasing to northwest 25 after midnight. Wind backing to westerly 15 to 20 Wednesday morning.
Scattered showers ending Wednesday morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog dissipating near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 21 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
5000N 5555W to 5005N 5400W to 5200N 5250W to 5450N 5135W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5805W to 5850N 4715W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5838W to Newfoundland near 5029N 5727W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 22 June 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today Post-tropical Storm Claudette 1004 mb
located over West Scotian Slope.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing trough located over Banquereau.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday departing trough located on a line
north-south over Laurentian Fan.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:57 AM ADT 22 June 2021 The remnants of post-tropical storm Claudette will move through the
southern marine district today and tonight. Strong winds are
currently forecast for southern waters but could possibly reach gale
force near this disturbance.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: