Issued 03:30 PM ADT 27 May 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind east 15 to 20 knots backing to northeast 10 to 15 Monday evening.
A few showers and fog patches beginning this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 May 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4651N 5409W to 4600N 5345W to 4500N 4715W to 4515N 4630W to 4715N
4515W to 4845N 4515W to 5300N 4745W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 May estimated from Quebec near
5014N 6016W to Newfoundland near 4908N 5808W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 27 May 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located over Cabot Strait extending
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1015 mb located south of Cape Cod.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday low 1010 mb located over Georges Bank.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: