Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 September 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots tonight and Thursday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 22 September 2021
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 22 September 2021
Friday Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots.
Sunday Wind south 15 to 20 knots veering to westerly 10 to 15.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 22 September 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5216N 5544W to 5230N 5430W to 5400N 5300W to 5500N 5245W to
5800N 5700W to 6035N 5840W to 6045N 5420W to 5935N 5240W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 September 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over the
southern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located from Cabot Strait to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: