Issued 10:00 AM ADT 18 July 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots veering to northerly 15 this evening. Wind northerly 15 Thursday.
Showers ending this evening. Fog banks dissipating late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 18 July 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 18 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4724N 5242W to 4715N 4645W to 4800N 4530W to 5230N 4800W to 5700N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 18 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5055N 5859W to Newfoundland near 5015N 5733W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 18 July 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough located from Labrador Sea to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: