Issued 10:00 AM ADT 22 July 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to variable 15 knots this evening and to southwest 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday.
Showers beginning this evening. Risk of thunderstorms overnight. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 July 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4639N 5332W to 4620N 5200W to 4715N 5110W to 5300N 5000W to 5500N
5100W to 6030N 5840W to 6240N 5505W to 5835N 4730W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6030W to Newfoundland near 4858N 5827W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 22 July 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today departing low 1000 mb located southeast
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1007 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1004 mb located near Cabot Strait.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
southwestern Nova Scotia.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday weakening ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Banquereau.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: