Issued 08:00 PM ADT 08 June 2023
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light tonight and Friday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 08 June 2023
Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 08 June 2023
Saturday Wind light becoming westerly 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon.
Sunday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to westerly 15 to 20.
Monday Wind west 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 8 June 2023 Today Tonight and Friday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 June 2023 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5044N 5901W to Newfoundland near
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 8 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 9 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4701N 5520W to 4550N 5300W to 4700N 4800W to 5055N 4705W to 5725N
5245W to 5915N 4830W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 9 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 8 June 2023 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday low 1004 mb located south of East Scotian
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday low 1002 mb located east of Banquereau.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: