Issued 10:00 AM ADT 23 September 2021
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots backing to southeast 15 Friday morning then increasing to southeast 20 to 25 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 22 September 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5216N 5544W to 5230N 5430W to 5400N 5300W to 5500N 5245W to
5800N 5700W to 6035N 5840W to 6045N 5420W to 5935N 5240W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 September 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the southern Marine
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday weakening ridge located over the
southeastern Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday dissipating trough located from Cabot
Strait to Prince Edward Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: