Issued 03:30 PM ADT 15 May 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming south 15 knots late this evening then veering to southwest 15 near noon Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 15 May 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4925N 5400W to 5100N 4910W to 5145N 4855W to 5525N 5040W to 5545N
4900W to 5900N 4555W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 May estimated from Quebec near
5036N 5930W to Newfoundland near 4941N 5753W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 15 May 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located from Labrador to the Gulf
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
the eastern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: