Issued 03:00 AM ADT 21 July 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming northerly 10 to 15 knots early this morning then becoming variable 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind becoming southeast 15 near midnight then increasing to south 20 to 25 near noon Sunday.
A few showers and fog patches with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 July 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4724N 5244W to 4715N 4615W to 4800N 4500W to 4830N 4500W to 5245N
4800W to 5700N 5200W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5116N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5036N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 21 July 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the southeastern Marine
By 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low located over West Scotian Slope.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today low located over Southwestern Shore.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low located near Cape Hatteras.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday low located over southern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: