Issued 10:00 AM ADT 24 July 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon Sunday and to southwest 15 to 20 Sunday evening.
Fog patches forming Sunday morning and dissipating Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 23 July 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jul estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5155N 5610W to 5215N 5400W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 24 July 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1014 mb located over Newfoundland.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening low located northeast of
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: