Issued 08:00 PM ADT 23 June 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 near midnight and to light late overnight. Wind light Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 23 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4952N 5541W to 5005N 5320W to 5445N 5110W to 5600N 5200W to 5900N
5800W to 6130N 5930W to 6010N 5440W to 5750N 4720W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5108N 5844W to Newfoundland near 5021N 5728W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 June 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing trough located from Newfoundland
to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight building ridge located west of the Marine
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday ridge located over the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: