Issued 08:00 PM ADT 14 July 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20 early Wednesday morning.
Showers with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 14 July 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4839N 5305W to 5055N 4735W to 5445N 4850W to 6030N 5930W to 6115N
5830W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5115N 5840W to Newfoundland near 5022N 5726W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 14 July 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Newfoundland to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday quasi-stationary trough located from
the Grand Banks to Georges Bank.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday building ridge located over southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: