Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 September 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southerly 20 knots diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 this morning then veering to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind veering to west 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers and fog patches ending overnight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 26 September 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4804N 5255W to 4815N 5200W to 5345N 4800W to 5615N 5030W to 5845N
5545W to 5945N 5255W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near 4950N 5750W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 27 September 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located west of the Marine District.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over Labrador to West
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: