Issued 10:00 AM ADT 10 August 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon. Wind light tonight and Thursday.
Fog patches forming near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 9 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5247W to 5315N 4925W to 5555N 5055W to 5700N 5330W to 6020N
5800W to 6105N 5325W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 Aug estimated from Newfoundland
near 4948N 5750W to Quebec near 5038N 5931W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 10 August 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over the southern Marine District.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located over Quebec.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located over the St. Lawrence
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: