Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 May 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 early this morning then becoming southwest 20 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 25 Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 26 May 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4704N 5508W to 4525N 5350W to 4430N 4645W to 4605N 4400W to 4730N
4350W to 5100N 4630W to 5500N 5000W to 6100N 5900W to 6245N 5600W to
5800N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 May estimated from Quebec near
5018N 5954W to Newfoundland near 4920N 5806W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 27 May 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: