Issued 08:00 PM AST 05 December 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light after midnight then becoming east 15 late Tuesday morning.
Issued 05:00 PM AST 05 December 2022
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 early Tuesday morning.
Issued 03:30 PM AST 05 December 2022
Wednesday Wind east 15 to 20 knots veering to southeast 20 to 25 in the afternoon.
Thursday Wind southeast 20 to 25 knots diminishing to variable 15.
Friday Wind northerly 25 to 30 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EST 5 December 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 5 December 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 1:30 PM EST 5 December 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 6 Dec estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5149N 5612W to 5130N 5500W to 5130N 5300W to 5230N 5245W to
5400N 5300W to 5815N 5515W to 6000N 5310W to 5745N 4700W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 5 December 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: