Issued 03:00 AM ADT 26 June 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 20 this morning then diminishing to southeast 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
Showers today and early this evening. Showers Thursday. Fog patches forming this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 June 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5545W to 4545N 5515W to 4425N 4700W to 4730N 4550W to 5200N
4830W to 5530N 5130W to 5900N 5600W to 6105N 5305W to 5830N 4755W
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jun estimated from Anticosti
Island near 5016N 6321W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5915W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 26 June 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Banquereau.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over New England.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located over the western Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: