Issued 08:00 PM ADT 03 August 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 late overnight then becoming northeast 15 Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday afternoon.
Showers overnight and Wednesday. Fog patches forming late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 3 August 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 4 Aug estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5228N 5550W to 5345N 5345W to 5515N 5300W to 5755N 5555W to
5900N 5800W to 6045N 5130W to 5825N 4600W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 3 August 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough from low located over Labrador
Sea to Cape Breton Island.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday low 1019 mb located over Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 1024 mb located over Laurentian Fan.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday weakening ridge located over the central
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: