Issued 10:00 AM ADT 04 August 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then increasing to southeast 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind veering to southerly 15 to 20 Thursday morning.
Showers ending this afternoon. Showers overnight and Thursday. Risk of thunderstorms Thursday morning and afternoon. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 3 August 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 4 Aug estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5228N 5550W to 5345N 5345W to 5515N 5300W to 5755N 5555W to
5900N 5800W to 6045N 5130W to 5825N 4600W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 4 August 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1019 mb located over West Scotian Slope.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday low 1025 mb located over the western
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening ridge located over the central
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: