Issued 10:00 AM ADT 01 June 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northwesterly 15 late overnight then backing to southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:56 PM EDT 31 May 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 1 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4704N 5508W to 4540N 5310W to 4425N 4735W to 4435N 4535W to 4650N
4410W to 5100N 4530W to 5500N 5000W to 6015N 5830W to 6220N 5700W to
5820N 5030W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 1 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6011W to Newfoundland near 4905N 5821W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 1 June 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from Anticosti Island to
East Scotian Slope.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough from 1001 mb low located from
Banquereau to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to the Grand Banks.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located south of the Great Lakes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: