Issued 03:30 PM ADT 17 May 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this evening and to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Tuesday.
Showers Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 17 May 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 18 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4924N 5400W to 5145N 5005W to 5525N 5040W to 5545N 4900W to 5900N
4555W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 18 May estimated from Quebec near
5108N 5844W to Newfoundland near 5028N 5723W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 17 May 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over the eastern Marine
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday dissipating ridge located over the
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located west of the Marine District.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located over the Gulf of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: