Issued 03:30 PM ADT 19 June 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots tonight and Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 19 June 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4655N 5558W to 4505N 5445W to 4325N 4915W to 4325N 4800W to 4610N
4525W to 5430N 5000W to 5830N 5600W to 6020N 5330W then eastward.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6204W to Newfoundland near 4741N 5915W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 19 June 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Nova Scotia.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the southern Grand Banks.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located over the
southern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: