Issued 03:30 PM ADT 19 June 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to southwest 15 Sunday morning.
Showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:51 PM EDT 19 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
5000N 5555W to 5020N 5355W to 5200N 5250W to 5450N 5150W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5805W to 5850N 4715W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5838W to Newfoundland near 5029N 5727W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 19 June 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 996 mb located over Quebec.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday weakening low 1001 mb located near the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:22 PM ADT 19 June 2021 A low pressure system over Quebec at forecast time will move to lie
over the Gaspé Peninsula on Sunday morning. Moderate to strong
southwest winds are expected over most waters ahead of the low.
Over the extreme southwestern areas these winds are forecast to
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect
For the Georges Bank - southern half and West Scotian Slope -
At 3:00 P.M. ADT, tropical storm Claudette was located near 31.8
north 88.6 west, or approximately 130 kilometres west northwest
Of mobile, Alabama. Maximum sustained winds were estimated at
35 knots and central pressure 1007 MB. Claudette is moving
North northeast at 12 knots. Current forecast has Claudette moving
toward Georges Bank on Tuesday morning.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: