Issued 03:30 PM ADT 19 August 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 late overnight then becoming northwest 15 Tuesday morning.
Showers beginning near midnight and ending Tuesday morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 19 August 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
5032N 5620W to 5030N 5425W to 5120N 5200W to 5700N 5430W to 6145N
5940W to 6330N 5700W to 5900N 4805W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Aug estimated from Newfoundland
near 5027N 5726W to Quebec near 5109N 5838W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 19 August 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low located south of Laurentian Fan.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low located southeast of Laurentian Fan.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday departing low located southeast of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: