Issued 10:00 AM ADT 17 September 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots this evening then backing to northeast 15 to 20 Saturday afternoon.
Scattered showers changing to rain near noon Saturday. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 16 September 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 17 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5237N 5546W to 5300N 5430W to 5515N 5215W to 5800N 5700W to
6240N 6015W to 6310N 5640W to 5850N 5155W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 17 September 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today intensifying low 1012 mb located southwest
of the Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday intensifying low 1004 mb located near
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:34 AM ADT 17 September 2021 A low pressure system southeast of Cape Hatteras is expected to
intensify as it approaches the marine areas on Saturday. This low is
expected to give strong to gale force winds over the offshore waters
south of Nova Scotia on Sunday. As the low tracks over southeastern
waters later on Sunday, these winds may reach storm force.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: