Issued 08:00 PM ADT 30 May 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 early Sunday morning then increasing to northwest 20 to 25 near noon Sunday.
Showers this evening. Fog banks dissipating near noon Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 30 May 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 31 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4704N 5508W to 4545N 5320W to 4420N 4630W to 4640N 4430W to 5100N
4530W to 5500N 5000W to 6015N 5830W to 6220N 5700W to 5820N 5030W
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 31 May estimated from Quebec near
5020N 6004W to Newfoundland near 4917N 5812W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 30 May 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Maine to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located from West Scotian Slope
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday low 1006 mb located over Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday low 1005 mb located northeast of Anticosti
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: