Issued 08:00 PM ADT 19 October 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots veering to southerly 15 to 20 late overnight then to southwest 10 to 15 early Tuesday evening.
Showers ending Tuesday afternoon. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 19 October 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
5125N 5530W to 5100N 5430W to 5100N 5100W to 5300N 4930W to 5615N
5100W to 5700N 5500W to 6100N 5900W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5157N 5554W to Newfoundland near 5131N 5536W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 20 October 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the central Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the southern Marine
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1018 mb located over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1008 mb located northeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from the St. Lawrence
River to the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: