Issued 08:00 PM ADT 20 April 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to southwest 15 after midnight then backing to south 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers Wednesday late in the day. Fog patches forming Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 April 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 20 April 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4736N 5241W to 4805N 5135W to 5400N 5040W to 5500N 5100W to 6000N
5800W to 6050N 5315W to 5715N 4535W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6058W to Newfoundland near 4845N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 20 April 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Quebec to New
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday weakening trough located from Quebec
to the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 999 mb located north of Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 994 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: