Issued 08:00 PM ADT 21 September 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots near noon Wednesday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 21 September 2021
Tonight and Wednesday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 this evening.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 21 September 2021
Thursday Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind southeast 15 knots.
Saturday Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 21 September 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5228N 5546W to 5300N 5400W to 5445N 5300W to 5800N 5700W to
6035N 5840W to 6045N 5420W to 5935N 5240W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 21 September 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over the
southeastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over the St. Lawrence
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: