Issued 08:00 PM ADT 18 October 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwesterly 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 Saturday afternoon.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 18 October 2019
Tonight and Saturday. Seas 2 to 3 metres subsiding to 1 to 2 near noon Saturday.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 18 October 2019
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind east 15 to 20 knots increasing to east 25 to 30.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 18 October 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5200N 5555W to 5130N 5400W to 5330N 5030W to 5500N 5100W to
5700N 5600W to 6100N 5900W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 18 October 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 990 mb located over the Quebec Lower
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday low 994 mb located over Labrador Coast.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located west of the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: