Issued 03:30 PM ADT 09 August 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots backing to southwest 15 early this evening. Wind southwest 15 Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 9 August 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4806N 5256W to 4840N 5150W to 5155N 4900W to 5400N 4900W to 5840N
5705W to 6015N 5740W to 6100N 5600W to 5820N 4800W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5128N 5731W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5659W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 9 August 2020 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the southern Marine District.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located southeast of the Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: