Issued 10:00 AM ADT 25 September 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots this evening then backing to south 15 near noon Saturday.
Fog patches forming early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 24 September 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5019N 5630W to 5045N 4830W to 5345N 4830W to 5530N 5200W to 5700N
5500W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Sep estimated from Newfoundland
near 5120N 5636W to the Labrador coast near 5133N 5648W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 25 September 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today weakening low located over Labrador Sea.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Quebec.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over the southeastern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located over the Gulf of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: