Issued 10:00 AM ADT 18 October 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind westerly 20 to 25 knots veering to northwest 15 to 20 Saturday afternoon.
Showers ending Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 18 October 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5200N 5555W to 5130N 5400W to 5330N 5030W to 5500N 5100W to
5700N 5600W to 6100N 5900W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 18 October 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 988 mb located over the Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 992 mb located over the Quebec Lower
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday low 996 mb located over Labrador Coast.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:43 AM ADT 18 October 2019 All warnings are now ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: