Issued 08:00 PM ADT 21 September 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 Sunday afternoon. Wind increasing to southwest 20 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 21 September 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5049N 5600W to 5115N 4900W to 5300N 4930W to 5700N 5500W to 6100N
5800W to 6200N 5600W 5900N 5000W then eastward.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5125N 5657W to Newfoundland near 5114N 5644W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 21 September 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday ridge located south of the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located north of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday low located over Labrador.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:24 PM ADT 21 September 2019 Post-tropical storm Humberto has moved east of Canadian forecast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: