Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 June 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 10 to 15 knots Saturday morning and to easterly 15 to 20 Saturday afternoon.
A few showers beginning Saturday evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming after midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 June 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4706N 5508W to 4615N 5330W to 4500N 4700W to 4530N 4500W to 4800N
4430W to 5700N 5100W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6023W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5822W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 June 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located south of Nova Scotia.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday departing ridge located over the
southeastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over Quebec.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday quasi-stationary trough located over
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located over the southwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: