Issued 03:00 AM ADT 20 September 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 20 knots diminishing to northeast 15 this afternoon and to light this evening. Wind increasing to south 20 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 19 September 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4804N 5255W to 4815N 4800W to 5300N 4800W to 5800N 5700W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5142N 5625W to Newfoundland near 5128N 5614W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 20 September 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Labrador to the
St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday ridge located from Newfoundland to Nova
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday approaching trough located over Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:29 AM ADT 20 September 2018 Marine interests are advised that gale warnings have ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: