Anticosti - northwestern half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 09 August 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming easterly 10 to 15 late overnight then increasing to southeast 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 9 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5247W to 5315N 4925W to 5555N 5055W to 5700N 5330W to 6020N
5800W to 6105N 5325W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 Aug estimated from Newfoundland
near 4948N 5750W to Quebec near 5038N 5931W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 9 August 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1008 mb located over eastern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1010 mb located over Banquereau.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line northeast-southwest over the southern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: