Anticosti - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 28 July 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 20 knots becoming westerly 15 to 20 near midnight then becoming southerly 15 early Thursday evening.
Scattered showers ending overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 28 July 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Jul estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5225N 5540W to 5330N 5405W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Anticosti - western halfIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 July 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 July 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Georges Bank to
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday departing trough located east of the
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday high 1016 mb located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday high 1017 mb located over Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday approaching low 1005 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: