Anticosti - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 23 May 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming northwest 15 late this evening then veering to northeasterly 10 to 15 after midnight. Wind becoming westerly 15 early Thursday afternoon then diminishing to light Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 May 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6015W to 5000N 6000W to
5100N 5815W to Newfoundland near 5050N 5705W. Sea ice north of the
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 23 May 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4651N 5409W to 4600N 5345W to 4515N 4730W to 4545N 4600W to 4745N
4545W to 5100N 4715W to 5300N 4800W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 May estimated from Quebec near
5034N 5930W to Newfoundland near 4939N 5757W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 May 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight intensifying low 1000 mb located over
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday departing low 994 mb located northeast
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday ridge located near Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located over Georges Bank.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:42 PM ADT 23 May 2018 Marine interest are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: