Anticosti - western half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 20 June 2019
Tonight and Friday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to easterly 15 to 20 near noon Friday then backing to northerly 15 to 20 Friday evening.
Showers and fog patches.
Anticosti - northern half
Anticosti - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 June 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4655N 5558W to 4505N 5445W to 4305N 4915W to 4305N 4745W to 4610N
4525W to Newfoundland near 4730N 4545W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6204W to Newfoundland near 4741N 5915W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northeast of the
western iceberg limit.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 June 2019 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough from low located over the southern
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Friday trough from low located from Northumberland
Strait to Laurentian Fan.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday intensifying low 994 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday low 990 mb located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: