Anticosti - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 19 July 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots tonight and Saturday.
Showers ending Saturday morning. Risk of thunderstorms late this evening. Fog patches forming late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 19 July 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5405W to 4515N 5335W to 4515N 5105W to 5300N 5030W to 5515N
5110W to 6040N 6015W to 6240N 5600W to 5845N 4800W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6030W to Newfoundland near 4858N 5827W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 19 July 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Banquereau.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday approaching cold front located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: